Do you want the chance to work for a sustainable and passionate organisation who are committed to leading animal health through innovative and trusted products and services to support the veterinary profession!
This leader in their field is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their amazing finance team!
WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW AS AN ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
- £33,000 per annum
- Monday-Friday, 8.30am-17.00pm
- Hybrid working available!
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Great benefits such as Perk Box and Study Support!
- Working in a small finance team, but part of a larger international one!
- Increasing holidays with service
- Easily accessible from York, Pocklington, Selby!
A SNAPSHOT OF THE DAY AS AN ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
- Managing the purchase ledger, including processing invoices and reconciliations
- Completing daily banking routines including bank reconciliations
- Actioning payment requests
- Confirming customer payments are made as requested
- Providing general accounts office support including responding to queries from internal and external customers
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please read on for the essential skills our client is hoping you will be able to showcase:
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, ability to deal with people of all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Prioritisation and manage own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.