CUSTOMER & SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, technical environment, where no two days are the same? Are you looking for a career in a business that’s growing, that can provide great opportunities for personal and professional development? Are you good with people, take pride in your work and know what good customer service looks like? If that’s the case, then this opportunity could be for you!
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Customer & Sales Support Executive to join their support team. They have a great benefits package and are offering hybrid working.
WHAT'S YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW...
- Hybrid working - 2 days at home and 3 in the office
- Permanent position
- Salary up to £25K per annum plus £250 bonus based on company performance paid at the end of each quarter, making total package £26K
- Hours, Between 8.30am to 5.30pm on a weekly rota basis ( 8.30am – 5pm or 9am – 5.30pm) with 1 hour lunch
- Holidays: 23 days per annum, Jan – Dec, increases with service
- Benefits: Simplyhealth, Denplan, Life Insurance and contributory pension
A SNAPSHOT OF THE CUSTOMER & SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATORS DAY...
You will support the Sales Team to assist them in the day-to-day administration of their customers accounts. Provide excellent Customer Service to ensure that the retention of customers is a priority within all aspects of the role.
- Monitor the various sales and support email inboxes throughout the day, creating and process new sales orders, deal with customer queries, and handle general enquiries for further information.
- Answer inbound calls, deal with customer support queries, and redirect calls to the relevant departments where necessary.
- Deal with sales enquiries from the company website, qualify and pass them on to the appropriate Sales team.
- Assist with new quotations to new customers
- Update systems, maintain customer data and sales activity information
- Input all orders daily, ensuring they are on the system ready for despatch in a timely manner and provide order confirmation to the customer.
- Check and monitor online orders throughout the day, process and action accordingly.
- Liaise with the Sales teams to validate order information when required.
- Assist with the resolution of customer issues, investigate the root cause, apply corrective actions and suggest preventative actions moving forward.
- Respond to pricing requests using information from the Sales team.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
- Previous experience within a customer service or administration role in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with a strong emphasis on professional email communication
- Professional telephone manner, able to communicate clearly and concisely to business customers.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Experience in working with technology-based solutions or telecommunications is desirable but not essential
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.