CUSTOMER CONTACT ADVISOR- 70% REMOTE WORKING
Our client, a specialist insurer is looking to recruit new representatives to their busy centre in York. The company are seeing massive business growth after their very successful rebranding so this an exciting time to join. The business offers excellent training and development with progression opportunities on a structured tier basis throughout.
WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW...
- £21,000 Salary
- Hybrid working model of 1 week office based followed by 3 weeks at home
- Several Tiers of career progression starting at Band A
- Company operate a Flexi-time policy
- Full-Time role including one Saturday in 3 on a rota basis.
- Additional days holiday can be accrued
A SNAPSHOT OF THE CUSTOMER CONTACT ADVISOR DAY...
- The purpose of the role is to engage with customers and provide specialist insurance tailored to suit the individual needs. You will be given superb training and then empowered to make decisions in the best interest of the customers you are engaging with
- Build relationships with potential and current customers using their channel of choice
- Deliver exceptional service to customers by matching customer needs to the relevant products and services in the portfolio
- Conduct all customer and business activities to the required quality and professional standards
- Dealing with any queries, upgrades, and administering any payments
- Dealing with any complaints, acting in a professional manner and adhering to company policies
- Administration duties including payments, new contact information, cancellation paperwork
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please read on for the essential skills our client is hoping you will be able to showcase:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer service experience face to face or over the telephone
- IT skills and ability to navigate round multiple databases
- Great team player, ability to build a rapport with your fellow customer advisors and management
- Driven - to want to work your way up the tiers as fast as possible!
- MUST have own transport due to location.
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.