SALES ORDER ADMINISTRATOR
Our client based on the outskirts of York are looking to recruit for a Production & Sales Order Administrator to join their established business. This is a key role ensuring the delivery of an efficient and organised production and sales administration function within the company’s quality management systems to ensure the manufacturing requirements are met.
WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW...
- Full time BUT a 4.5 day working week – early finish of 1pm on a Friday
- Lovely working hours of Mon-Thurs 8.00am-5pm, Fri 8.00am -1pm
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
A SNAPSHOT OF THE SALES ORDER ADMINISTRATOR DAY...
• Sales and Manufacturing order processing with absolute attention to detail, inputting correct information on the system and cross checking.
• Handling sales queries efficiently and ensuring a positive outcome
• Administration of the Companies MRP system within the scope of the sales and Manufacturing function
• Preparation of the manufacturing documentation for the scheduled manufacturing loads.
• Ordering materials for manufacturing, entering data on the system accurately
• Assisting in the provision of CAD/CAM information to the manufacturing function.
• Adhoc administration as required
• Maintain regular updates of Industry Best Practice and Quality Management techniques
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
- Background in Customer Service
- Proven office experience
- Ideally experience on sales order processing platforms and who familiarity with MRP systems
- A good eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy is also essential.
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.