PAYMENTS AND SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
A great opportunity to join a leading, successful, award-winning insurance company based central in York! Offering amazing benefits and room to progress your career…
WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW
- Full-time Monday – Friday
- £350 towards a gym or sports membership of your choice
- £300 festive hamper (choose from luxury food and premium wine)
- Medical coverage
- 25 days holiday with opportunity to buy 5 extra days holiday.
- 2 ‘You’ Days – Take time off for birthdays, celebrations, or family time, or to simply binge watch a new season of your favourite show
- Sharesave Scheme
- Pension, critical illness cover, life assurance
A SNAPSHOT OF THE PAYMENTS AND SERVICE EXPERT DAY
- Managing printing and postal activities for the Direct and Broker business
- Handling of payment queries across the UK Retail business
- Analyse information
- Data cash administration – verifying transaction and correction of erroneous entries
- Recording and reporting any system failures to the Operations Support Team
- Monitor and report human error trends to team manager
- Service-related tasks supporting the Direct business division
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU? Please read on for the essential skills our client is hoping you will be able to showcase:
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Strong Mathematical skills
- A creative problem solver
- Highly resilient and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.