We are recruiting for our client near Deeside who are a well-established and growing business that offer their clients a valuable service in the financial services industry. They have an excellent reputation with their current clients, and customer service is of utmost importance to them, so if you are a service driven person who is looking to work in a dynamic environment, this could be of interest to you!
WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW:
- Salary ranging from £30k to 35k DOE.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, this rises with each year you are with them.
- Study support available.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised food and drink.
- Healthcare plan.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE CLIENT ACCOUNTANT’S DAY:
The Client Accountant will be responsible for producing accurate company accounts, tax returns and engaging with limited company’s and self-employed customers. This will include:
- Deal with day-to-day queries from customers in relation to cash-flow, accounts treatment, company tax advice, personal tax advice, CIS, VAT and PAYE.
- Provide tax and accounting support to 250 + clients via email and telephone.
- Prepare statutory accounts, this will include preparation of accounts and supporting tax computations for customers requiring year end and cessation accounts.
- Engage with HMRC regarding client’s business and personal tax.
- Assist in the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax returns.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU?
Please read on for the essential skills our client is hoping you will be able to showcase:
- Minimum 2 years’ practicing experience or within a similar role.
- Proven ability of working towards targets and KPIs
- AAT Level 3 or 4 qualified (study support available)
- Be familiar with Free Agent accounting software (desirable)
- Have a good understanding of Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Strong Excel skills, confident using Look Ups, Pivot Tables.
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role, we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.